Thursday, October 1, 2009

Status of concurrency patches

AspectJ 1.6.6 is released and contains the patch I submitted there. 1 patch down.

The main patch for spring is scheduled for release 3.1. The patch no longer applies cleanly, but I will be updating it fairly soon, probably some time over the weekend. I may also try to publish a forked org.springframework.test to some maven repo by the time 3.0 goes release.

Surefire is another story. I am not sure anyone is actively maintaining this plugin any more. Anyone know any committers ? I have been considering forking the surefire plugin permanently and remove cruft, it sure has a lot of it.

As for the patches to junit itself they are submitted but still not accepted. There may be possible workarounds for this that I'll can consider when I revise the patches.

No comments:

Post a Comment